Schedule your $59.95 heating & cooling tune-up now and know that your system will be ready when you need it.
Regular preventative maintenance and tune-ups are great ways to make sure your HVAC system is up to the challenges it faces daily.
Maintenance services can benefit your heating and air conditioning system in a variety of ways:
- Save money by having your equipment run as efficiency as possible
- Help to prevent future costly breakdowns
- Extend the life of your heating & cooling system
- Make sure your unit will be ready to handle peak season demand
Save $70 on our 20-point HVAC tune-up for a limited time.
When you schedule your heating & cooling maintenance and tune-up (regularly $159) we will perform the following services on all AC systems and electric heat pumps or gas furnaces.
- Check Thermostat Operation & Calibration
- Inspect Plenum
- Visual Duct Inspection
- Check Condensation Drain Pan
- Inspect the Evaporator Coil
- Check Indoor Blower Motor
- Check Blower Motor Run Capacitor
- Inspect Condition of Blower Wheel
- Check operation of Float Safety Switch
- Test Safety Controls
- Check Electrical Wiring of System
- Check Operation & Condition of Compressor
- Check Relays
- Test Run Capacitors
- Check All Starting Components in System
- Check Refrigerant Pressures
- Check Condenser Motor Operation
- Inspect Condenser Coils
- Check Contractor
- Check Split Temperature
- Inspect flue piping
- Inspect furnace burner operation (where applicable)
- Visually inspect heat exchanger